Thursday, February 12, 2015

SHAKEr Card for My Dad!


Hello and good morning dear friends!! This is Deepti here to share my inspiration project for the current challenge


If you want to know more details about the challenge and the rules and guidelines kindly click HERE..

Well, I made a Birthday Shaker card for my dad! I was thinking like how can I express my love to him?? Then this simple idea came to my mind, 'making a shaker card'.. :D He liked it so much and was surprised to see all the shaker elements and mechanism.. (y)


I took a card base that is a standard sized one and stamped repeatedly with 'Bo Bunny - Happy Birthday' sentiment. Then I took another piece of card stock and adhered the 'Snap card travel themed note card'. Later I adhered 'Lawn Fawn - Alphebet stickers' and spelled the word 'best dad'. I  love that font so much.. ;) I then took another piece of card stock, created a window and adhered an acetate and assembled all things together! Last but not least, I filled the window with the sequins from 'Lawn Fawn', 'Avery Elle' and some local ones.. And that's it!! All done!!

Hope you like this card and I hope you would give it try. Thank you so much for stopping by.. See you!!

1 comment:

  1. I admire all of your cards Deepti! The shaker card is truely amazing! Thank you for the inspiration!
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete